Monday, March 6, 2017
1 Year = 365 Opportunities
As I look back at the past few months, it has certainly been a whirlwind of meeting new people, going to new events, and maintaining my businesses in a place I have only lived for 1.5 years.
Although it is easy to focus on what did not go my way or where I could have performed better, looking back at my Google calendar highlighted a very different story from what I could recall. I was nicely surprised with all of the newly formed relationships and events experienced. Ultimately, it was stepping out of my comfort zone that lead to the most growth in my personal and professional development.
Moving forward through 2017 and embracing the opportunities to come, I wanted to share great questions from The Inner Guide Planner.
1. How would you best summarize the experience of your life during the past year?
2. What insights did you gain about yourself and the direction of your life?
3. Did you achieve your goals or make the progress you hoped for?
4. How do you feel about the progress you made on your inner development this past quarter?
5. What would you do differently next time?
Reevaluating where we are and checking to see if we are in line with our goals keeps us on course. Otherwise, we are like a ship without a compass. Solely taking it day by day will result in never reaching our initial goals.
Cheers to you and moving toward your dreams!